2014 so far
January: Selfie Olympics
February: Flappy Bird
lets see how the rest of the year goes
March: No Oscar for Leonardo DeCaprio
April: it’s a metaphors, you’re a metaphors, we are a metaphor, if I see another metaphor I’m going to kill someone
Wonder how July is gonna be
i will keep reblogging this each month
Have I mentioned how much I love my job?
- 10 y.o: Miss Grieve, what is this word?
- Me: Killed.
- 10 y.o: What does that mean?
- Me: Killed. Like, murdered.
- 10 y.o: I've never murdered anyone....
- Me: I didn't say you had..
- 10 y.o: I know, I'm just letting you know that I haven't.
Isnt it amazing how beautiful people are. Like just look at anyone and study them and their features and how their lips tort and eyes glisten and how their hair falls or sticks or lays. How their eyebrows flex and the way their arms fold, how expressive their hands are. The way their body moves and how their chest rises and falls so subtley with their pulse. People are beautiful even if we dont find them attractive. The fact that they’re a living being is unbelievably magnificent.